Distance Learning provides our students with the opportunity to access and participate in virtual workshops and learning experiences from around the world, including:
- N. A. S. A.
- Special Project with Soldiers in Iraq – Iraq
- Reef HQ – Great Barrier Reef Aquarium – Townsville, Australia
- C. O. S. I. – Center of Science and Industry – Ohio
- Cleveland Museum of Art – Ohio
- Paley Center for Media – New York
- Philadelphia Museum of Art – Pennsylvania
The video conferencing system is in real time and allows two-way video communication. Teachers and students converse with experts and specialists in a variety of subject areas.